- Observation of an Unusual Upward-going Cosmic-ray-like Event in the Third Flight of ANITA
- Constraints on the diffuse high-energy neutrino flux from the third flight of ANITA***
- Antarctic Surface Reflectivity Calculations and Measurements from the ANITA-4 and HiCal-2 Experiments
- Dynamic tunable notch filters for the Antarctic Impulsive Transient Antenna (ANITA)**
- Antarctic Surface Reflectivity Measurements from the ANITA-3 and HiCal-1 Experiments
- Characteristics of Four Upward-pointing Cosmic-ray-like Events Observed with ANITA
** First paper I wrote as the corresponding author. The centerpiece of the paper is the new filters that I helped to develop, which played a critical role and tripled the livetime of the experiment!
*** FIRST publication on the new binned analysis that I worked on developing at Ohio State University! First paper on ANITA-3 analysis!
Stay tuned for more papers, and please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments!